Published: September 1, 2014
Abject hatred is suddenly a scholarly virtue.
Editor’s note: This article contains offensive language.
‘He wasn’t in danger and wasn’t neglected’: Brother of cancer boy Ashya slams parents’ arrest as they head to court for extradition hearing
- Hampshire Constabulary confirmed Ashya has been found alive in Spain
- Father Brett King recorded a video explaining why they had gone on the run
- Urged police to stop the ‘ridiculous chase’ and asked to be ‘left in peace’
- Said the NHS had not been able to give the treatment they wanted for son
- The boy was rushed to hospital in Malaga for urgent attention
- Parents have been held in police custody after being found in their car
- Couple’s six other children staying in nearby hostel with eldest son Naveed
- Boy was taken from hospital in Southampton by his parents on Thursday
Bestiality and prostitution are legal in Denmark. And not just separately.
A regular correspondent with a longstanding interest in the region stumbled upon this story from 2008 and passed it along.
Just resign already. Go. Be gone. Vamoose. Get out of our lives. More important: Stop endangering all of us with your self-indulgent vacations and self-absorbed dithering, along with unconstitutional domestic power plays while the whole world burns.